Rademacher Automotive offers a full range of automotive services making us your one stop auto service shop. We service all domestic and most import vehicles. Below is a list of services we provide. If your car or truck has a problem that's not on the list then just give us a call; we will still most likely be able to take care of your vehicle's problem.
- Includes all steering, linkages, tie rod ends, gear boxes, rack and pinions, etc..
- Ball joints, control arms, sway bar links, etc...
- Heater core, hoses, thermostats, radiators, etc...
- Antilock Brake Systems
- Scan diagnose and repair ABS sytems.
- Air Conditioning
- Compressors, condensers, evaporators, receiver dryers, etc... We are EPA approved to service your air conditioning unit using environment conserving equipment.
- Pads, shoes, machine or replace rotors and drums, repair or replace brake lines, repair parking brake systems, etc.
- Shocks & Struts
- Replace shocks and McPherson struts.
- Four Wheel Alignment
- We use the latest Technology in four wheel alignment using the CEMB alignment system.
- We do professional electrical diagnostics and repairs using only approved wiring and repair techniques.
- Complete exhaust service including catalytic converters.
- Oil & Filter Change
- For only $24.95, you get a full oil filter and lub service. This includes a NAPA oil filter and up to 5 quarts of premium motor oil. We will also check and top off your fluids and inspected belts, hoses, lights, horn, tire pressures, and wear.
- Tune Ups
- WE offer major and minor tune ups, fuel injector and throttle body cleaning.
- Computer Diagnostics
- We have the latest technology in diagnostic tools to diagnose your vehicle's computer problems. So when the Service Engine Soon (SES light) or the Check Engine light comes on, bring it to us before a small problem turns into a big problem.
- Minor & Major Engine Repairs
- From valve cover gaskets and intake manifold gaskets to a major engine overhaul or replacement, we can take care of that for you.
- Transmission Diagnosis & Service
- Transmission service and diagnostics are available here as well. If your transmission needs to be replaced we provide a replacement transmission with a 36 month/ 100,000 mile warranty to get you back on the road quickly.
Oil change service (Includes up to 5 quarts of standard oil) $24.95
Synthetic Oil Change Service (Includes up to 5 quarts of synthetic oil) $44.95
Tire Rotation $9.99
Free with 4 tire balance or brake inspection.
Tire Balance (Per tire) $8.00
Tire Mount and Balance (Per tire) $15.00
Brake Inspection $29.95
Used Car Inspection $69.00
4 Wheel Suspension and Alignment Inspection $39.95
Major Adjustments Add $40.00
4 Wheel Alignment $79.95
Note: Some vehicles may require special parts or procedures to correct alignment. There may be an additional charge for this service.
Throttle Body Service $39.95
Throttle Body and Injector Cleaning $75.99
Automatic Transmission Service Starting at $139.95
Fluid Exchange Only $99.95
Cooling System Flush $85.99
With Plugged Radiator or Heater Core $120.99
A/C Check (Includes pressure, temperature check and visual inspection) $35.99
A/C Service (Includes evacuate, recharge, leak check, A/C dye and up to 2 lbs of refrigerant) $95.00
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice.